i lost my number, can you give me yours
no no no not your phone number your credit card number
omfg the tiny “tryed” inside his cannon xD
The only way I think to help is to offer commissions/gifts in exchange for donations. I don’t feel comfortable offering my drawing skills but I can offer up my sewing skills and the copious amounts of fleece I’ve been hoarding.
I would prefer to do customized *embroidered* scalemates because I enjoy making them and I have the materials already. Not into homestuck? I can do coin pouches like the Usami above. Don’t like coin pouches? Well, I’d hate to go too far out of my comfort zone but if there’s a pattern/instructions out of there for it then feel free to run it past me.
I only have two stipulations:
1. Any donation is welcome but please make a minimum donation of $18 to $20 if you’d like a scalemate. I hate doing this but the resources and time I put into them warrant at least that much.
2. Please do not request something overly complex (Ex: Twenty wings and 16 horns and 3 feet and 55 different shades of red. I know your fantroll/oc is special but please don’t.)
Interested but have questions? Still unsure what I mean by complex? Need to run something by me? Bored and you just wanna chat? My inbox is open!
this is all i need from life i am content
party at my house bring food then leave
So I’m moving into a new apartment, and I was told that the room had been damaged, but nothing could have prepared me for the fact that someone had carved Li Shang’s head out of the bathroom door and written “We must defeat the Huns!” on it.
[Mun: I can just imagine them being at games like “KICK THEIR ASSES. CUT THEM DOWN”. *MANLY SCREAMING*]
I’m doing a voice challenge. Help I am way out of my comfort zone.
- Recite a poem.
- Read the first page to one of your favorite books.
- Read the little blurb on the back of your shampoo bottle.
- Do a tongue-twister.
- Say something in a different language.
- Share an anecdote.
- Do the rains in Spain stay mainly on the plains?
- Summarize the last film/TV episode you watched.
- Let us hear your ringtone and text message sound.
- Tell a joke.
- What did you have to eat today?
- Talk about something that really scares you.
- Talk about something that makes you happy.
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on?
- What turns you off?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
- If you’re brave enough, singing us a little song.